If you know How to compress a pdf document online today, you will be happy because there are times when you want to upload a PDF document online and you are told the file is too big or exceed the megabyte permitted. Using the tips shared here you can over the trouble and make uploading or during of the file super easy.
How to compress a pdf document online
To compress a PDF document online, you can use various online tools available on the internet. Here’s how to compress a PDF document using one of the popular online tools, Smallpdf:
- Go to the Smallpdf website (https://smallpdf.com/) and click on “Compress PDF” from the list of available tools.
- Drag and drop the PDF file you want to compress into the tool.
- Wait for the tool to process the PDF file. The time taken to compress the PDF file will depend on the size of the file.
- Once the processing is complete, you will be able to preview the compressed PDF document.
- Click on the “Download” button to download the compressed PDF document to your computer.
- If you want to further reduce the size of the PDF document, you can click on the “Optimize PDF” button to apply additional compression.
- Once the optimization is complete, you can download the optimized PDF document to your computer.
Please note that compressing a PDF document may result in a loss of quality, so it’s important to preview the compressed PDF document before downloading it to ensure that it meets your requirements. Additionally, some online tools may have limitations on the size of the PDF file that can be compressed, so it’s important to check the file size limit before compressing your PDF document.
We hope this How to compress a pdf document online has been useful.